Jenna's getting married and for her rehearsal dinner she ordered up some pink cupcakes. We made devils food filled with buttercream, chocolate with buttercream frosting, and vanilla with buttercream frosting. Congratulations Jenna!
Thanks for emailing us about our yummy treats!
Your Bakers,
Emily, Liz & Denise
Featured Cupcake Creation
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: This creation is a fan-favorite and one of our most requested flavors. The cupcake is cooked to perfection...and the cookie dough is still soft! We frosted these with buttercream icing.
"The cupcakes were delicious! Such a hit, I couldn't even get them on a plate because people were taking them so quickly, LOL!! And the colors were perfect...Thank You :)"
~MaryAnn
"Thanks so much for these great cupcakes, they were amazing! They were all a hit and a great surprise at my bridal shower!"
~ Erica
"Emily & Liz. I just got home and Brenda had cupcakes from you guys. They were the most spectacular cupcakes I have ever eaten!!!!!!!!!! No JOKE, THE BEST!!!"
~ Danny Boy
"OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cupcakes far exceeded my expectations. They were amazing to look at and even better to eat! I cannot thank you enough! I am positive you will keep hearing from me. I just do not think I could ever eat a cupcake from someone else! It would not be the same!"
~ Kathleen
"The cupcakes were a huge success, very pretty and totally yummy! I told everybody about you and will send on your details! As soon as I have the photos I’ll send them to you!"
~ Daphne
"The cupcakes were amazing!!!! I had enough for the moms to have one too and they also loved them. One mom even told me it was by far the best cupcake she had ever tasted. I told everyone how to get in touch with you so I'm sure you'll get some calls ! Thank you so much."
~ Kristine
"The cupcakes were AMAZING! You guys did an awesome job, thank you so much! I tried to play like I made them but everyone knew, and I will definitely pass your cards out..thanks again!"
~ Heather
"They look amazing, almost too good to eat! I can't believe you made these. The kids will love them! Thank you so much!"
~ Ann
"These were amazing! Everyone loved them! They were so delicous too!!! THANK YOU!!!"
~ Brenda
"These are beautiful! I can't wait to try them!"
~ Deb
"The cupcakes were a HUGE hit!!!!!!! We all loved them and can't wait to have them again!!!!! Great job!"
~ Regina & Michael, owners of Agahbumi
"You all did an amazing job....thank you so much. She LOVES them. She went nuts when she saw them!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment